Brazilian hardwood of top quality
The most popular and highest quality wood that nature gives us.
Ipé is very popular with wood connoisseurs because of its characteristics. Important reasons for this choice are the stability, the beautiful aging and the skid resistance in comparison to other hardwoods.
Quote from an architect: “I only work with Ipé, because I want a satisfied customer”.
B-Fix Clip system
B-Fix Outdoor Parquet is a revolutionary invisible fastening system that guarantees a perfect finish to your terrace. Manufactured in stainless steel, this system offers a particularly long life to your hardwood decking. B-Fix is easy to install and allows you to gain a lot of time. Placed on more than 200,000 m2 and tested on various exotic woods.
Advantages of Ipé B-fix
- Unchanging – No risk of damage in time. Maximum resistance to hot-cold cycles. A homogeneous aspect. There is no doubt, stainless steel is the most immutable material by far.
- Invisible – Placed between the decking boards, only the screw head and the bottom of the fastening system are discreetly visible.
- Easy – Thanks to its self-drilling screw, a Torx bit is sufficient to fix the B-Fix to tropical under beams. The screw has been waxed to counter the effect of it heating up during assembly. The shelves easily join one after the other.
- Aesthetic – Not a single visible screw! No more risk of splinters due to the damage caused by the screws. The board will shows it most beautiful aspect.
- Dismountable – B-Fix is the only fastening system that can be disassembled from the front. This is a very important advantage because the underlying structure of the terrace can be reached without having to disassemble the whole of the decking.
- Remarkable – The use of the B-Fix clips applies to both natural and synthetic parquet floors. These were tested for several weeks. 100% successful.
- Memory effect – It makes it possible to absorb the expanding and contracting of the board and reduces the risk of cracking.
This outdoor parquet of Ipe ‘B-fix from Awood is now 1 year old. Because one part of the outdoor parquet is under a roof and others are not, there is a colour difference in the greying. By using Woca Exterior Teak oil the floor gets extra protection against UV and dirt. On the film you can see that the floor looks tight again after these treatments.